- Location: the Agritourism, 310 mt on sea level, is located in full county, in a green hill zone exposed to sunlight, on the southside of Vald'Aso hills, in the Monterubbiano's town zone.
It has been awarded the Orange Flag by the Italian Touring Club in 2001.
Nearby you can find the seaside of Marches, which has been awarded several international prizes for the quality of its waters and its
- The agricoltural Farm ( 11 Ha ) produces cereals, fruits, vegetables, and breeds animals for Agritouristic use such as: pigs, lambs, goats, chickens, rabbits, geese, etc. : all carried out in the respect of the low environmental impact
- Home made products, which can be bought directly in our Farm, are: red wine, extra-virgin oil, "vino cotto", marmalades and alimentary preserves, salted meat, cheeses and of course seasonal fruits and
- The management is familiar based, with local typic cuisine. Traditional dishes are prepared with fresh products from our Farm. The Agritourism can be booked to make small
- Services: we have a swimming pool, a bowls alley, a parking lot, a fun park for children, a public washhouse, hanging rigs for the washing, and a washing
- The direction advises the half board booking which would allow our hosts to feel free and move out to explore Piceno's little towns, full of arts history and traditions, the countryside, the landscapes, our clean seas (about 9 km away) and our Sibilini's Mounts (about 25 km away). At the same time, the half board reservation would allow our hosts to taste our typical cuisine.
- Seasons: our structure is open all the year. For reservation (adviced) call: 0734-59169
- Note: for the month of August only, we accept full weekly reservation (from Saturday to